Monday, November 26, 2012

Santa Stamp Stuff!

I mentioned in an earlier post that I love the new U.S. Santa stamps by the U.S. Postal Service. I also mentioned the matching ornament that was featured in the Philatelic catalog, but, at that time, I couldn't find a link for ordering the ornaments. Now, there is a link on the U.S.P.S site.

You can order the ornament online for $14.99.

While I was looking on the U.S.P.S. site, I found several other delightful items that I can't wait to order! When I first saw the stamps, I wished that they had some matching cards to go with them! And, now they do!

According to the website, the greeting card set includes 20 5” x 7” folded cards made with recycled paper and 20 plain envelopes. The message inside says “Happy Holidays!”.

The Santa and Sleigh stamps and cards show Santa Claus flying through the air in his sleigh with a cargo of toys and gifts. Artist Paul Rogers worked with art director Howard Paine to create this block of four holiday stamps. These computer-generated images were originally drawn in pencil on paper.

And, then, I found the matching Holiday Bear. What a cutie! On his right paw is the same image that's on the stamp! That link to the bear also has information about how you can help with the post office's Operation Santa program.

1 comment:

TomoyoHime said...

So many items around the Christmas stamp. I want that bear! As far as I know, in Belgium there is only the stamp and when you use it in December, 1 cent is donated to the "King Boudewijn foundation" where bpost helps with "literacy of people".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...