Wednesday, October 24, 2012

National Stationery Show


I would love to attend the National Stationery Show next May. I've never been, but it sounds like a great place to be!

Back in the days when I was a fashion editor, I attended the Dallas Apparel Market, interviewing designers, going to fashion shows, etc. Then, I became a food editor and attended the Pillsbury Bake-off and the National Beef Cook-off. It was always such fun to connect with people interested in the same things I was.

Just think....thousands of people interested in stationery, cards, pens, journals, papercrafts, etc.! Wow!

5 comments:

TheSnailMailer said...

that's why letter writing socials are so terrific, people of similar interests meeting up and talking shop about the hobby!

Anna said...

Wow! I wish I had a way to get to NYC. That sounds awesome!

Anonymous said...

Sounds so wonderful...would love to attend one of these days! :)

JoAnna said...

That would be a dream! NYC is so expensive though. Wish it was held in a less expensive city. Is it always held there?

Pamela said...

I am so thankful I found your blog. Number one,I have a linky, Sharing the Shelter (encouragment). This week it's about snail mail. I'd love for you to link a couple of your blog posts. (Actually you could every week--you blog posts are awesome).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...