Thursday, December 2, 2010

Letter #336 -- Letter to Santa for a Good Cause

Today, write a letter to Santa and deliver it to a Macy's department store. Macy's has a "Believe" program going. For every Letter to Santa that is delivered to a Santa's Mailbox in a Macy's store, Macy's will donate $1 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, up to $1,000,000.00. Unfortunately, I don't see a way to mail the letter to Macy's, so if you're not near one of their stores, you won't be able to participate. (I'm sure the program is designed to get people into the stores, as well as to help out the charity.)

Letter writing topic for Dec. 2, 2010

3 comments:

LisavVi said...

My son and I took his letter to Macy's yesterday. We did this last year also. He loves the idea that Santa has a special mailbox. At our Macy's they have cute airmail-style postcards that you can use to write on.

Debbie said...

Does the letter have to have a real POSTAL STAMP on it? Or can we just hand deliver them with no postage?

365 Letters said...

I'm not sure, Debbie. I'll check and see.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...