Thursday, October 28, 2010

Letter #291 -- Thrills!

What's your favorite theme park ride? I haven't been to a theme park in years, but I don't think we can keep our daughter away from Six Flags for much longer. I know it's changed over the years, but maybe the log ride is still there.

Back in my youth, I was not afraid to try a rollercoaster or two. I'm sure I rode on the Shock Wave in the last 1970s with my uncles, braving the double loops. At smaller carnivals, I've always preferred the Himalaya ride and the Tilt-A-Whirl. My daughter is familiar with the carnival rides and thinks the scarier the better. So, I'm sure she'll be dragging me toward the roller coaster whenever she does get to Six Flags.

Write a letter to a friend about your favorite theme park or carnival ride. Write about your experiences. Ask about their experiences.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...