Sunday, May 16, 2010

Are you missing any mail?

Sometimes, it seems, there isn't an obvious answer as to why certain pieces of mail get "lost" along the way. According to an article on the Philadelphia Inquirer's website, 20,000 pieces of mail have been discovered in the garage of a letter carrier who hasn't been to work since February. According to the story, some of the mail is dated as far back as 1997, and it's all being delivered now. Just think of the stories that could be attached to each piece of mail!

1 comment:

phonelady said...

well thank god it is being delivered cause some people might have a last letter from someone that died and they never saw their last written word . I think that there might be some comfort in that you know ? some ppl think that I am morbid sometimes when I go to a cemetery and say hello to ppls graves . I had a cousin who has since passed away but she could tell you where someone was buried and where their neighbors were buried and I was always like wow how do you know that and she told me well i went to their funerals too .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...