Sunday, March 21, 2010

Letter #80

Letter writing topic for March 21, 2010:

Today's letter writing topic was inspired by a post at Ria Cabral's The Little Red Robin Happy Mailbox blog. She's started collecting stamps, which is something I've done off and on through the years but never very seriously, I guess. Nowadays, I just save the stamps I like. So, today, write a letter and choose the perfect stamp to mail it with. If you don't have a wide selection of stamps at home, visit the post office tomorrow and ask to see the different kinds of stamps they have. Or, if you're mailing from the United States, go to the U.S. Postal Service's Web site, www.usps.com, and buy some stamps there. They should be delivered in a couple of days. Make your stamp a part of the entire letter package.

And, while you're online, click on over to The Little Red Robin Happy Mailbox and see Ria's blog. It's a delightful one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. It is so nice to have woken up this sunday morning to find this post on your blog. It means so very much to me. Thankyou for making me feel special. I also feel that today's letter should go to you so if you could please send me your address through email... so that i may send out letter 80 to you would be appreciated.
thanks
airia.
http://thelittleredrobinhappymailbox.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...