Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Making Hearts Sing with Letters



“One of the things that makes my heart sing is a letter in the mail.’’
-- Lois Barry, author
(as quoted in an article in "The Observer" newspaper from La Grande, Oregon) 

Here's another letter writing book that I've put on my plan-to-buy list. I first read about Lois Barry's "Always First Class" on the Letter Writers Alliance blog. It sounds like a great book!

And, according to the newspaper article, Barry is working on a second letter writing book!

2 comments:

Jackie Flaherty said...

This is awesome and the first I've heard of it, so thanks for posting about it. I'll check out her article and possibly get the book. Thank you!

Jackie
www.lettersandjournals.blogspot.com

Vicki/Jake said...

Hi again Carla, sorry I don't get over here much, but I love all your posts. We should all be reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...