Sunday, February 7, 2010

Letter #38

Letter writing topic for February 7, 2010:

Today, include a photograph with the letter you write. Tell the person you're writing to about the photo. Maybe the photo is one you take today of your backyard covered in snow. Or, maybe it's one of you and your letter's recipient when you were kids. If you're not sure about some details, ask the one you're writing to. Maybe he or she remembers what's going on in the picture. It's always fun to get a little something extra in a letter.

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I actually did this one last week. I sent the letter to a childhood friend Melanie. I am posting those photos today on my blog. The photos were taken 35+ years ago (3 of them anyway) the others about 28 years ago.

ToOdLeS.

Anonymous said...

I like this idea, focusing in on a particular topic for a letter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...