Friday, November 20, 2009

Letters of Thanks

With the American holiday Thanksgiving coming up next week, I've been thinking about letters of thanks. While doing some research, I came across the "A Million Thanks" organization. I haven't had time to completely check it out, but it appears to still be active.

The organization was started by Shauna Fleming in 2004 when she was a high school student. The purpose of the program is to send thank you letters to people serving in the U.S. military. The Web site has the address to send the letters to, as well as sample letters, photos and more.

Check it out.

1 comment:

Paula said...

You are too sweet! I received your note in the mail yesterday, and it was such a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much! I NEVER get good mail anymore...it seems like it's always bills and advertisements, so imagine my delight to receive your sweet letter. Made my day...my weekend! Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...